quarta-feira, 19 de maio de 2010

Broken Truce

(Da série "Rogério Char e seu intermediate-advanced english semi-compreensível")

Título: Broken Truce
Autor: Rogério Char

(Part 1 - Dreams Come True)

Spill out the petals from
The constellation of your silence
Rise, there's something between us
Raging like a storm in a vacuum

One more turn and we're down
Against childish indecisions
Spike 'em and leave the rest up
To the winds of deep insanity

Despair - a promise never declaimed
Time is passing me by
Changing the way I feel about mankind
Wind's like a friend right now

(Part 2 - Full Open Heart Breakthrough/ Panic)

Can I show the face of your life?
Can I shine the eyes of your days?
Can I be your shield and your knife?
Then I'll guide you in many ways

Too late, you cannot stop anymore
Oddity remains the same, name of the game
Our deep locked hearts are all going down
Falling! Under an open scream of a broken truce

(Part 3 - Thrusters-like candle eyes)

Something's wrong then, such intensity
What's going on with common sense?
Time to defy the stars, those windy illusions
Encountering each other, beyond the time

I'm staring at the dazzle
Giving up the frozen moon
To a long, deep, suicide
Flaming forbidden waltz

These words aren't powerless
Heartbeat now is for real
I'm not alone anymore
Now that you're here with me


====

Um grande abraço a todos. Novos textos estão nascendo.
(Ah sim, o nome Rogério Char é registrado, gente!)

Um comentário: